Monday, May 6, 2013

Use The Stairs!

I cannot tell you how many times I see people at SCC using the elevators in buildings. These people are not elderly or in a wheel chair. They are middle aged women and young women. It really bothers me to see this. I would say 10% of the time the elevators are used the way they should be. Maybe someone has a broken leg or someone is physically unable to walk under their own power. The other 90% of the time it is just people who, to me, seem like they are too lazy to use the stairs. It may be a little bold for me to say lazy. But come on. If you are a little overweight maybe the stairs are not such a bad idea. That goes triple for the girls I see who appear to be younger than me. Quit using the elevator and walk up the one flight of stairs! That may be the only exercise they get! I don't rant much but it's crazy that teenagers are too lazy to walk up a flight of steps to get to the SECOND floor.

1 comment:

  1. Taking the stairs is a great way to get in a little cardio during your day. If it's just a flight or two, I always take the stairs.

    ReplyDelete