Saturday, May 4, 2013

Songza, A New Way To Discover Music

I am a very big music buff.  I love listening to music and especially love discovering new artists, songs, and even genres.  There is a website where that can happen very frequently.  Songza is a website where you can discover music based on your mood at a certain time of day.  It is pretty easy.  It gives you 5 moods for your current time of day like "Early Morning Saturday".  They stem from "Waking up happy" to "Brand new music". 

This is not the only way to discover music on the sight, however.  You can search for different genres, different moods, various activities, and decades specifically.  This service is not only available on a desktop browser but they have apps in the Apple App Store and the Android Market.  I really enjoy this app.  I use it every night when I go to bed because of the awesome bedtime playlists they have.  My life can finally have a soundtrack to all the moods I feel throughout the day.  If you are a music buff who loves to have music as a daily part of life, I highly suggest you check out Songza.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment