Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's Electric

Pre Scottrade Center:

I can already feel it. The energy is rising. The Blues game 5 is tonight and I will be in attendance. We lost Monday night to the Kings. That means the series is tied 2-2. It's a brand new series that the Blues need to take advantage of. Their efforts thus far have been noble but they need to step it up even more. I will be there tonight cheering them on and hopefully boosting their confidence and gameplay. I will continue writing once I am in the arena. 

In the fired up arena:

The people are getting ready to go. The downside. No rally towels. Instead we get cheap inflatable tubes known as thunder-sticks. These things will be an annoyance throughout the game. They will also turn into weapons after the game.  I'm super excited and ready to go!

LET'S GO BLUES!


No comments:

Post a Comment