Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blues Fever Continues!

I have the greatest news of the month so far.  I have the amazing opportunity to go to game 5 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals!  I have never been to a playoff hockey game before, and I am really excited about going.  Unfortunately the Blues lost last night to the Kings 0-1.  It's not all bad though because now there will be a game 5.  If the Blues win Monday then Wednesday could be the day that they win the quarterfinal and I would be there in person to witness it!  My Blues fever has been hitting an all time high now.

One of the big reasons I'm excited to go is because A. I've never been to a playoff game and B. I get a sweet rally towel!  I know I know, it sounds pretty lame that I would be excited for a towel but hey, it's the little things in life, right? 

I am very superstitious when it comes to sports so I cannot, with any form of comfort, make any predictions or speculation about the future games.  Obviously I would love it if the Blues could make it all the way and take home the ultimate prize of the Stanley Cup.  We've never won it before so I think it's about time that big chalice comes to St. Louis. 

Let's Go Blues!


No comments:

Post a Comment